- Friday, April 17th, 8:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Friday, April 17th, 11:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Saturday, April 18th, 8:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Saturday, April 18th, 11:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
Benedict Cumberbatch stars as Alan Turing, the brilliant UK mathematician and computer scientist who helped the Allies secure victory in World War II by cracking the German enigma code, and who was later prosecuted as a homosexual by his own government. Keira Knightley, Rory Kinnear, Mark Strong, Matthew Goode, Matthew Beard, and Charles Dance co-star in this biographical drama from director Morten Tyldum (Headhunters).
- Friday, April 24th, 8:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Friday, April 24th, 11:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Saturday, April 25th, 8:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Saturday, April 25th, 11:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
Peter Jackson takes cues from the appendices of The Lord of the Rings to expand New Line Cinema's Hobbit adaptation with this third film completing the epic tale of Bilbo Baggins, as played by Martin Freeman. The story opens to find the vengeful dragon Smaug (voice of Benedict Cumberbatch) decimating the peaceful hamlet of Laketown as Bilbo, Thorin (Richard Armitage) and the rest of the dwarves lay claim to the Lonely Mountain. But their celebration is short-lived as Thorin grows obsessed with finding the Arkenstone. Meanwhile, Galadriel (Cate Blanchett) Elrond (Hugo Weaving) and Saruman (Christopher Lee) battle the Nazgul in an attempt to free Gandalf (Ian McKellen), and get some unexpected help from eccentric wizard Radagast (Sylvester McCoy). Unfortunately for all involved the struggle has only just begun, because as armies of dwarves, elves, orcs, humans and goblins converge at the base of the Lonely Mountain, the fight for the future of Middle Earth begins.
- Friday, May 1st, 8:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Friday, May 1st, 11:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
A brain, a beauty, a jock, a rebel and a recluse are forced to spend a Saturday together in high school detention. The five bare their souls to each other then band together against their sadistic and insecure principal in this teen drama featuring the 80s 'Brat Pack.'
- Saturday, May 2nd, 8:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Saturday, May 2nd, 11:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
1980s teenager Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) is transported back in time to 1955 where he accidentally changes the course of history through a series of comic misadventures and finds he must return things to the way they were, back to the future.
- Sunday, May 3rd, 8:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Sunday, May 3rd, 11:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
In 1959, the Welton Academy is a staid but well-respected prep school where education is a pragmatic and rather dull affair. Several of the students, however, have their thoughts on the learning process (and life itself) changed when a new teacher comes to the school.
- Friday, May 8th, 8:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Friday, May 8th, 11:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Saturday, May 9th, 8:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Saturday, May 9th, 11:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
A chronicle of one woman's 1,100-mile solo hike undertaken as a way to recover from a recent catastrophe.
- Friday, May 15th, 6:00 pm, Lakeville 21 Movie Theater
Sign up to go to the Lakeville Theater and see films such as The Avengers: Age of Ultron and Pitch Perfect 2 for free*!
*Recent releases may cost $3-5
- Friday, May 22nd, 8:00 pm, Bald Spot
The entire Looney Tunes gang joins basketball superstar Michael Jordan for this magically entertaining live-action/animated feature about a winners-take-all basketball game with a ruthless group of unsavory outer space creatures. Motion picture funnyman Bill Murray and Wayne Knight are also on hand to save the day in this hilarious romp through the far reaches to the galaxy.
- Friday, May 29th, 8:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Friday, May 29th, 11:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Saturday, May 30th, 8:00 pm, Weitz Cinema
- Saturday, May 30th, 11:00 pm, Weitz Cinema