Hosting a Summer Conference, Retreat, or Overnight Event at Carleton
Carleton College is located 45 miles south of Minneapolis/St. Paul in the heart of the historic river town, Northfield, Minnesota. Founded in 1866, Carleton is a small, private liberal arts college best known for its academic excellence and warm, welcoming campus community.
What makes Carleton a unique and accommodating venue?
- We offer a customizable approach to create the best possible experience while at Carleton.
- We are always friendly, accountable, and willing to help you with any of your planning needs.
- We can accommodate any size group for any length of time, from a small retreat to a large conference.
- We are very budget conscious (no hidden fees) and will work with you to find the best solution for your stay on campus.
- We provide one Carleton staff member to be your main contact before, during, and after your stay on campus to ensure consistency.
Additional services unique to Carleton (all optional):
- Full housing registration management (i.e. registration form, administrative responsibilities, roommate pairing, etc.)
- Creation of a website for your conference, retreat, or event to house information, forms, and campus resources
- Easy and accessible online payment forms (with credit card payment)
- Event photography and video coverage
If you are looking for space rental during the academic year (September-May), please contact Noel Ponder, (507) 222-7185.