- Created 26 January 2011; Published 26 January 2011Women's Basketball: Concordia Highlights, Jan. 26, 2011
Akemi Arzouman (So./Irvine, Calif./University) scored 14 points and Jessa Youso (So./Virginia, Minn.) reached double figures with 12 points, but visiting visiting Concordia College-Moorhead closed the first half on a 12-3 spurt and held off Carleton College, 64-51. Ally Weaver (Sr./Iowa City, Iowa/West) tallied nine points, leaving her 13 away from 1,000 for her career. Jenny Ramey (Fy./Cottage Grove, Minn./New Life Academy) chipped in nine points, five assists and three steals for the Knights.
- Created 22 January 2011; Published 22 January 2011Men's Basketball: St. Olaf Highlights, Jan. 22, 2011
Seth Jonker poured in a game-high 25 points—including 16 in the second half—as the Knights held on for a 72-69 victory at crosstown rival St. Olaf. Jeremy Sutherland and Carter Biewen also finished in double figures. It marked the 12th win over the Oles in the last 15 games for the Knights. The Knights keep the famed Goat Trophy for the 21st time in the last 22 years.
- Created 19 January 2011; Published 20 January 2011Men's Basketball: at Hamline highlights, 2011-01-19
A look at some of the biggest plays from Carleton men's basketball 70-67 victory at Hamline University, including Jeremy Sutherland's 1,000th career point and his game-winning three-pointer in the closing seconds.
- Created 12 January 2011; Published 12 January 2011Men's Basketball: Bethel Highlights, Jan. 12, 2011
Highlights from Carleton's 60-56 win over visiting Bethel University. Seth Jonker paced the Knights with 13 points and eight rebounds and Danny Geiger came off the bench for a career-high 12 points as the Knights won for the sixth time in seven conference contests. Tom Sawatzke added 11 points and Jeremy Sutherland had 10 points and five boards.
- Created 8 January 2011; Published 10 January 2011Men's Basketball: Saint Mary's Highlights, 1/8/11
Highlights of Carleton's 74-57 win over Saint Mary's University at West Gym on Jan. 8, 2011. The win moved the Knights to 5-1 in conference play, alone in second place, and marked the 21st consecutive win over SMU for Carleton. Seniors Carter Biewen (Golden Valley, Minn./Robbinsdale Armstrong) and Jeremy Sutherland (Apple Valley, Minn./St. Bernard’s) scored 15 points apiece as the Knights shot a blazing 61.5 percent (32-of-52) from the floor.
- Created 8 January 2011; Published 10 January 2011Women's Basketball: Saint Mary's Highlights, 1/8/11
Highlights from Carleton's Jan. 8, 2011, loss to Saint Mary's University. Akemi Arzouman tallied 15 points and seven rebounds and Ally Weaver added nine points and three rebounds for the Knights.
- Created 22 November 2010; Published 26 January 2011Women's Cross Country: at NCAA Championships 2010-11-20
Simone Childs-Walker and Alison Smyth talk about their experiences at the 2010 NCAA Cross Country Championships.
- Created 13 November 2010; Published 15 November 2010Women's Soccer: Marlena-Hartman-Filson Scores vs. Wheaton, NCAA Tournament Second Round, 11/13/10
Carleton sophomore Marlena Hartman-Filson (Evergreen, Colo./Colorado Academy) scores an 11th minute goal in the NCAA Tournament's second round against Wheaton College (Ill.) off a Lily VanderStaay (Jr./Belingham, Wash.) long shot and subsequent rebound
- Created 12 November 2010; Published 13 November 2010Women's Soccer: Post-Game Comments, NCAA Tournament First Round vs. Augustana (Ill.)
Post-game comments from Lily VanderStaay (Bellingham, Wash.) and head coach Keren Gudeman after Carleton's 2-1 victory over Augustana College (Ill.) in the NCAA Tournament's first round.
- Created 12 November 2010; Published 25 January 2011Women's Soccer: Augustana (Ill.) Highlights, NCAA Tournament 1st Round, Nov. 12, 2010
Lily VanderStaay (Jr./Bellingham, Wash./Bellingham) netted the equalizer in the 87th minute and played a part in the game winning goal as her overtime cross deflected off a defender, giving No. 15 Carleton College a 2-1 overtime victory over No. 18 Augustana College (Ill.) in the opening round of the NCAA Championships. With the Knights (15-2-2) trailing 1-0 late in regulation, VanderStaay collected a loose ball in the box and blasted a shot into the side netting. In the extra period, her cross in the 96th minute hit off defender Margaret Hoscheit and deflected into the net (footage not available of game-winning goal).
- Created 6 November 2010; Published 6 November 2010Women's Soccer: MIAC Playoffs Final vs. Concordia College 2010-11-06
highlights of the 2010 MIAC Playoff Final between top seed Carleton and second seed Concordia. The match ends in a 1-1- tie and heads into penalty kicks, with the Cobbers earning the conference's automatic bid to the NCAA Championships.
- Created 3 November 2010; Published 3 November 2010Women's Soccer: MIAC Playoffs Semifinal vs. Saint Benedict 2010-11-03
Video highlights of the Knights' dramatic 2-1 overtime victory over Saint Benedict. Liz Arakaki scores just before the horn in overtime to propel Carleton into the conference tournament final.
- Created 30 October 2010; Published 1 November 2010Women's Soccer: Carleton-St. Olaf Recap, Oct. 30, 2010
Video highlights and a recap of the Knights' 2-0 win over rival St. Olaf in the regular-season finale at Rolf Melby Field. The 23rd-ranked Knights won the MIAC regular-season crown outright for the first time since 1982 and wrapped up the top seed in the upcoming MIAC Playoffs, where Carleton is the two-time defending champions.
- Created 26 October 2010; Published 26 January 2011Men's Cross Country: Meet the Rookies 2010-10-26
Introducing some of the newest members of the Carleton College men's cross country team.
- Created 17 October 2010; Published 19 October 2010Women's Soccer: vs. UW-EC video recap 10-17-10
Video recap of the Knights' 2-0 victory over the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.