Carleton Athletics: Men's Basketball: Knights Earn NABC Academic Excellence Award, Eckert, England Named to Honors CourtThe Carleton College men's basketball team earned the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) Team Academic Excellence Award after posting a cumulative GPA of 3.25 for the 2014-15 academic year. In addition to the team accolade, juniors John Eckert and ... more
- Older and slower...it was hard to pay attention,to remember the details of a timewhen I was all asses and elbowstryng to make ends meet...I had the guts to study with aSidhha and learn ... more
- Gillette Loop. 59 minutes. 8 miles.
Warm, sunny, and nice. Slow and easy run.
- Treadmill. 22 minutes. 3 miles.
Easy shakeout run. Felt fine.
Thomas Glessner Weaver '69: Pelican Lake - July 17- 18 weekend celebrating family connections, and learning + creating new stories,more
- Fukushima takes offinto the air..
the bride stripped bare
of her batchelors.
The New World Order
tries to conquor while
there's still something
left...not a farce in the
usual sense of catastrophe...
"What's behind Door (end)
Number One?" ... more
- Town + HS Track. 56 minutes. 8 miles.
Warm (72 degrees) and very humid. Warm-up 2 miles plus 4x100 strides. Then 12 x 400 w/ 30 sec rest, averaging 82.9 (29.9 rest). Felt pretty good and smooth. Nice light workout. ... more
- Treadmill. 67 minutes. 10 miles.
AM: Easy run, gradually getting down to 6:18 pace. Felt pretty good. PM: Elliptical 30 minutes.
- Most medicines and other pillspeople take are cosmetic.Some medicines actually curediseases...penicillin, insulin, highblood pressure medication, to givea few examples.But let's look at some others.Chemo therapy and radiationfor cancer have horrible success ... more
- [ By WebUrbanist in Architecture & Cities & Urbanism . ]
Already infamous for its curved facade that ignited fires in adjacent buildings and melted nearby cars basking in its reflected sunlight, the Walkie Talkie skyscraper in London is now being blamed ... more
- Town + Ink + Novak. 60 minutes. 8 miles.
AM: Warm and humid. Slow and easy run plus 6x100 strides. PM: Elliptical 30 minutes.