- The Carleton College men’s indoor track and field team hoped to improve upon its standing on the final day at the MIAC championships. Though advancement in the rankings proved elusive, the day was highlighted by Jonah Barry’s runner-up result in ... more
Carleton Athletics: Women's Track and Field: Sutton breaks shot put record as Knights finish third at MIAC Indoor ChampionshipsOn the final day of competition at the MIAC Indoor Track and Field Championships, the Carleton College women’s team solidified its hold on third place in the team standings. Ellie Wilson picked up the Knights’ lone event victory of the ... more
- This doesn’t happen that often…nothing does…just a slight swirlin the Mandelbrot life stream,an eddy of sweet stillness,where being pulled apart atthe seams seems distant…as ifI was in Odessa.
It will come from somewhere….he did when he came out of the womb...they check first for the fingers and toes...it’s kind of the opposite of a slaughter house...
Carleton Athletics: Men's Track and Field: Knights Sit Seventh After First Full Day at MIAC ChampionshipsAfter Friday’s action at the MIAC Indoor Track and Field Championships, the Carleton College men’s team stands in seventh place. Long-distance runners starred for the Knights with All-MIAC performances by sophomores Hart Hornor and Jonah Barry.
- Maintaining the momentum from Amelia Campbell’s record-setting performance on Thursday, the Carleton College women’s indoor track and field team registered five more All-MIAC performances plus a trio of all-conference honorable mention results during Friday’s action. Heading into the final day ... more
Carleton Athletics: Women's Track and Field: MIAC Friday Feature - Carleton's Campbell's well-rounded approach to track successThe epitome of NCAA Division III athletics is the commitment to fostering well-rounded growth and development through a combined educational and athletic experience. At the Division III level, student-athletes are committed to their sport, but they pride themselves on their ... more
- I must be slow....or maybe I wasnot no mo....time quicklymakes foolsof us allBuma Shave
- She halved the donuts, citing fatAnd calories and such.It worked for me; I simply helpedMyself to twice as much.
- Yves Tanguy closest toshowing what the digitalage looks like..themomentary order of chaosbefore the steam engine kicks in…to break down the two humpedbi-camel mind… just don’tconsider this to be a message…everything is ... more
- Adams Loop. 74 minutes. 10 miles.
Chilly (high 20s), sunny, and breezy. Relaxed and easy run.
Carleton Athletics: Women's Track and Field: Amelia Campbell breaks NCAA Division III pentathlon recordCarleton College sophomore Amelia Campbell smashed the NCAA Division III all-time record in winning the pentathlon at the Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (MIAC) Indoor Track and Field Championships. Campbell broke three school records and established five personal bests in winning ... more
- Senior forward Taylor Hanson played at an all-conference level throughout the 2013-14 season, and that distinction was made official on Thursday when he was named to both the 2013-14 Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (MIAC) Men’s Basketball All-Conference Team and the ... more