- Treadmill. 66 minutes. 10 miles.
Warm-up 30 minutes, then 30 minute fartlek workout alternating 3 minutes steady (6:27 pace) with 2 minutes quick (5:54 pace), then cool-down 1 mile. Felt pretty good. Mile splits: 7:57, 7:06, 6:54, 6:42, 6:17, 6:15, ... more
- Ink Road. 23 minutes. >3 miles.
Easy shakeout run.
- Led by Grace Davis’ dominant play in both singles and doubles, the Carleton College women’s tennis team improved to 4-0 this season with a 9-0 sweep of Hamline University.
- If a president is serious about fighting corruption, he/she needs to know what the problems are and how big they are. Nigeria looks to be serious.
Corruption Will Cost Nigeria 30 Percent of GDP By 2030 - Report
A new ... more
- Town + Lisbon. 59 minutes. 8 miles.
Cold (9 degrees), sunny, and calm. Slow and easy pace. Felt OK.
- Lisbon. 30 minutes. 4 miles.
Easy shakeout run.
- I've been taking stock lately...I may not have much time left,but I'm still not in a hurry.I sit in the Zocalo drinking coffee.People pass by and I don't know them.Sometimes a friend sits next ... more
- The Carleton College men’s tennis team improved to 3-0 this season with a 9-0 sweep of Hamline University. Rookies Andrew Qi and Aaron Goodman prevailed in both their singles and doubles matches.
- The Carleton College men’s basketball team drained a season-best 12 three pointers—including a career-best six triples for Mitchell Biewen —as the Knights completed a season series sweep of Macalester College with a 73-66 road victory. Biewen finished with a game-high ... more
- Cece Leone notched her first career double-double to lead three Knights in double figures, but the Carleton College women’s basketball team was unable to withstand a late Macalester College scoring surge and ended up dropping a 67-59 result in overtime.
- Carleton College's Damali Britton continues to soar to new heights during the 2016 indoor track and field season. The Knights' sophomore broke her own school record in the triple jump and recorded the MIAC's top distance at Minnesota State-Mankato's Ted ... more
- OK, this might not be totally, finally, and absolutely the final version... but its getting close enough to share! On the final day of little tweaks and nudges to the book and I really couldn't be happier with the ... more
- James was an internist with a privatepractice on the south side of Chicago,before the HMOs made that impossible.He had just seen his last patient for theday. He washed up. He spoke with hissecretary about ... more