- Yes, Jimi, I went way down southwhere a man can be free. No onecares much for this town, so, it'sfree. Fresh air and a nice place towalk around, so, everyone leavesit at that. You ... more
- Theme music for BusterCrabbe's Flash Gordon...grandiose, in your facepowerful...if music couldconquer. Hitler listened toit the night he invadedPoland.Another meme, a referencepoint for emotions, feelings,arising at a time in historywhen ... more
- Treadmill. 68 minutes. 10 miles.
Thunderstorms. Started at 6:10 AM. Eased into a decent pace and felt pretty good.
- Lisbon + Andre + Adams. 72 minutes. 10 miles.
Started at 6 AM. Cool and nice. Eased into a decent pace and felt pretty good.
- Be sure to add "by-election" to your list of words to know when studying the UK.
Witney by-election: Tory majority slashed in David Cameron's former seat
The Conservatives have held ex-PM David Cameron's former seat of Witney in a by-election, ... more
- I'm a little behind on the everyday #inktober2016 creations, but thanks to staying on task through last week I'm actually right on target for my five post cards per week to President Obama :) Onward and upward, a school ... more
- NORTHFIELD, Minn. – On a rainy afternoon, the Carleton College men’s soccer team dropped a 1-0 matchup against visiting University of St. Thomas. It also marked the final regular-season home game for the seven seniors on the Knights roster: Kevin ... more
- I made it to the newly enlarged library in town. It had been all but closed for a year or so. Books for younger readers were available at city hall, but most of the collection was in storage.
The place ... more
- Senior midfielder Riley Phelps was named the MIAC Men’s Soccer Athlete-of-the-Week after he scored the game-winning goal for Carleton College men’s soccer in Saturday's win over rival and regionally-ranked St. Olaf.
- An older lady I met in Tepoztlansaid: "It was a paradise here,fifty years ago."It's relative, I guess...sure; moretaxis...more people on weekends...compared to shopping mallscondos, etc., it's still a paradisebountiful cornucopia of life, ... more
- Of course belief in God of any sortis a myth that people are waking upfrom. How's about belief in Democracy?How's about belief in a two party system?How's about government by the peopleand for the ... more
- Town Loops. 75 minutes. 10 miles.
Chilly (43 degrees) and nice! Extra slow and easy run plus 8x100 strides.
- The decision to reduce the number of seats in the House of Commons was partly a response to the lack of space. There aren't enough places on Commons benches for all the members. As with any redistricting, there are conflicts ... more