Get to know the Sustainability Office Staff for the 2016-2017 School Year!
- After Leonardo da Vinci's Man in a Circle, Illustrating Proportions . And regarding "proportions" a few quick facts: 10% of the Earth's wilderness has disappeared since the 1990's - and only 23% of remaining land is considered wilderness. Please, ... more
- Lisbon. 40 minutes. 5 miles.
Mild, sunny, and breezy. Extra slow and easy run.
- Carleton junior Lucy Stevens claimed her fifth career MIAC Athlete-of-the-Week award for her performance in a pair of tough conference matches last week.
- Due to flood damage sustained at Laird Stadium, the Carleton College football team is moving its Homecoming game on Saturday, Oct. 1 to Northfield High School. The contest versus Hamline University will still have a 1 p.m. kickoff.
- Town + Athletics Fields. 59 minutes. 8 miles.
Cool (low 50s), sunny, and breezy. Slow and easy pace plus 8x100 strides.
- Grant Wood Trail. 90 minutes. 13 miles.
Mild, wet, and humid. Started slow but eased into a decent pace. Felt pretty good. [Week: 73 miles]
- A younger generation taking control from the Blairite Labour leaders
Jeremy Corbyn Is Re-elected as Leader of Britain’s Labour Party
Jeremy Corbyn strengthened his grip on Britain’s opposition Labour Party on Saturday, beating back a challenge to his leadership by ... more
- Ayumi Sakamoto, Alyssa Akiyama tie for fourth, short-handed Carleton finishes second by a single shot at the College City Challenge.
- The Carleton College men’s golf team defeated Macalester College, 6-3, in a modified match play format as the teams squared off at Highland National Golf Course. Led by co-captain Perry Strong’s score of four-under-par on the final seven holes, the ... more
- Ziyi Wang fired an even par on the inward nine holes, ending the College City Challenge's first round at four-over par 77. She leads three Knights in the top 11, with the team one shot back of St. Thomas in ... more
- The Carleton Knights got off to another strong start today against the Blazers of the College of St Benedicts. Carleton outshot St Bens 12-5 in the first half. But the Knights were unable to finish the game and lost 2-1.
- The Carleton College football team travelled to Minneapolis to take on the Augsburg College Auggies, who never trailed in the game on their way to a 49-17 win over the Knights.