- It's National Dog Day at the Polar Bear Post Card Project -- and thusly the Alaskan Husky, working dog of the far Arctic north, makes an appearance with the requisite bear! Like the polar bear, these animals are uniquely ... more
- Always exciting to see the final cover come together on a new project! And in this case, my first board book with the good folks at Sasquatch's Little Bigfoot imprint. On sale in February 2017 !
- We're all animals,bags of water,we should know betterthan to take ourselvesso seriously.Seriously.I could be writing in asmoke filled jazz clubfor all you know.A young blond womanhelped an older Mexican ... more
- Not everybody is an asshole...look on the bright side...I still care about people...a hangover from the Mahayana...But the Orwellian Twist, tomark Trump as a hater,so that people could hate him,taking five minutes ... more
- Treadmill. 15 minutes. 2 miles.
Easy shakeout run.
- Gillette Loop. 58 minutes. 8 miles.
Relaxed and easy run.
- Treadmill. 22 minutes. 3 miles.
Will you stop for a while, stop trying to pull yourself
for some clear “meaning” — some momentary summary?
can have poetry or dances, prayers or climaxes all day,
blankness of little dramatic consciousness ... more
- We went to a movie theater last year. We saw The Martian . It was likely the only movie we saw in a theater in 2015. We liked the movie. Even though it was as detailed as it was unlikely. ... more
- Abbe Hills Loop. 52 minutes. 7 miles.
Warm, wet, and very humid! Slow and easy run plus 4x100 strides.
- Plant Profile: Rough BlazingstarRough blazingstar ( Liatris aspera)* are distinguished from prairie blazingstar, by me, at least, because the composite flowers are arranged in very distinct clusters that look like individual pompoms sticking off of the stem. (This ... more