The Carleton Football Parents' Club is a very active and vital part of the Carleton football program. There is a great emphasis put on welcoming our incoming freshman and their families. This starts the process of everyone getting acquainted and working together to support Carleton Football.
Some things that the Parents’ Club will be organizing and leading:
- Dinner for players, coaches, and families on Report Day
- Lunch after final scrimmage vs. Wisconsin River Falls
- Name tags for parents including son’s name and number
- Pre-game meals for parents and families at minimal cost at all home games
- Reserved area for parents and families to sit at home games
- Senior Dinner before last game of season
- End of Season Banquet
Again this year, everyone will have the opportunity to purchase Carleton football apparel to show your support for our Carleton Knights. Samples and order forms will be available on Report Day.
Communications involving the Parents' Club is done primarily via e-mail. If you don’t have access to e-mail, please let us know and we will notify you by another means. Parents’ information including e-mail addresses and cell phone numbers will be obtained on Report Day.
There will also be a kick-off meeting for the Parents’ Club on Report Day to give everyone a good idea of all the things we do. There will be many opportunities for everyone to get involved and help support Carleton Knights Football!
We look forward to an exciting 2014 season. Go Knights!!!
Contact Jon Reppe at email@example.com with any questions.