- Created 1 November 2011; Published 2 November 2011Women's Soccer: Concordia Highlights, 2011-11-01
Highlights from Carleton's well-fought MIAC playoff semifinal against Concordia College. Carleton fell 0-1 to the Cobbers.
- Created 29 October 2011; Published 29 October 2011Women's Soccer: St. Olaf Highlights, Oct. 29, 2011
Highlights from Carleton's 3-0 win over St. Olaf in the regular-season finale for both teams. The Knights' win, coupled with Concordia-Moorhead's win over St. Benedict, allowed the Knights to share the MIAC title with the Blazers. Niki Tomita, Abby Wills and Linnea Carlson all tallied goals in the first 45 minutes for the victorious Knights.
- Created 13 November 2010; Published 15 November 2010Women's Soccer: Marlena-Hartman-Filson Scores vs. Wheaton, NCAA Tournament Second Round, 11/13/10
Carleton sophomore Marlena Hartman-Filson (Evergreen, Colo./Colorado Academy) scores an 11th minute goal in the NCAA Tournament's second round against Wheaton College (Ill.) off a Lily VanderStaay (Jr./Belingham, Wash.) long shot and subsequent rebound
- Created 12 November 2010; Published 13 November 2010Women's Soccer: Post-Game Comments, NCAA Tournament First Round vs. Augustana (Ill.)
Post-game comments from Lily VanderStaay (Bellingham, Wash.) and head coach Keren Gudeman after Carleton's 2-1 victory over Augustana College (Ill.) in the NCAA Tournament's first round.
- Created 12 November 2010; Published 25 January 2011Women's Soccer: Augustana (Ill.) Highlights, NCAA Tournament 1st Round, Nov. 12, 2010
Lily VanderStaay (Jr./Bellingham, Wash./Bellingham) netted the equalizer in the 87th minute and played a part in the game winning goal as her overtime cross deflected off a defender, giving No. 15 Carleton College a 2-1 overtime victory over No. 18 Augustana College (Ill.) in the opening round of the NCAA Championships. With the Knights (15-2-2) trailing 1-0 late in regulation, VanderStaay collected a loose ball in the box and blasted a shot into the side netting. In the extra period, her cross in the 96th minute hit off defender Margaret Hoscheit and deflected into the net (footage not available of game-winning goal).
- Created 6 November 2010; Published 6 November 2010Women's Soccer: MIAC Playoffs Final vs. Concordia College 2010-11-06
highlights of the 2010 MIAC Playoff Final between top seed Carleton and second seed Concordia. The match ends in a 1-1- tie and heads into penalty kicks, with the Cobbers earning the conference's automatic bid to the NCAA Championships.
- Created 3 November 2010; Published 3 November 2010Women's Soccer: MIAC Playoffs Semifinal vs. Saint Benedict 2010-11-03
Video highlights of the Knights' dramatic 2-1 overtime victory over Saint Benedict. Liz Arakaki scores just before the horn in overtime to propel Carleton into the conference tournament final.
- Created 30 October 2010; Published 1 November 2010Women's Soccer: Carleton-St. Olaf Recap, Oct. 30, 2010
Video highlights and a recap of the Knights' 2-0 win over rival St. Olaf in the regular-season finale at Rolf Melby Field. The 23rd-ranked Knights won the MIAC regular-season crown outright for the first time since 1982 and wrapped up the top seed in the upcoming MIAC Playoffs, where Carleton is the two-time defending champions.
- Created 7 November 2009; Published 11 November 2009Women's Soccer: MIAC Playoffs final at Macalester College 2009-11-07
A recap of the final game of the MIAC Women's Soccer Playoffs, where Carleton College defeated Macalester College, 3-0, to earn the conference's automatic bid into the NCAA tournament. The Knights became the first No. 4 seed ever to win the women's soccer playoffs.
- Created 14 October 2009; Published 14 October 2009Video: Women's Soccer recap vs. U St. Thomas 2009-10-14