News from ITS
- September 21, 2015
The communication between The Hub and Colleague was unresponsive. A restart solved the communication problem.
- September 11, 2015Wireless network maintenance on Friday morning at 5am.
- September 8, 2015
- September 6, 2015Campus Internet access was intermittently slow and unreliable between about 1am Saturday and 10pm Sunday due to anomalous network traffic from a presumably compromised computer. The source has been contained and investigation continues.
- August 17, 2015Packetfence upgrade at 5:00pm Monday.
- August 4, 2015At 4:00pm on Tuesday, August 4, one of Carleton's two email servers crashed. All user mailboxes attached to this server (approx. 50% of campus) were unavailable for approximately 15 minutes. All services were restored by 4:15pm and should be working normally.
- August 3, 2015At 12:30pm on Sunday, August 2, one of Carleton's two email servers crashed. All user mailboxes attached to this server (approx. 50% of campus) were unavailable for approximately 15 minutes. All services were restored by 12:45pm and should be working normally.
- August 2, 2015Partial email outage the afternoon of Sunday, August 2.
- July 22, 2015Telecom engineers will reboot the Carleton voicemail server at 6:30am Wednesday, 7/22 to update a license.
- July 21, 2015Several servers crashed unexpectedly between 6:00 and 8:00pm July 21 2015. All services should now be back online.
- June 19, 2015
- June 12, 2015Zimbra is once again accepting logins normally. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at x5999.