News from ITS
- May 12, 2016At approximately 12:50, a server hosting a number of critical services crashed without warning, causing significant disruptions to many network services.
- April 19, 2016Zimbra Email is down for approximately 50% of campus users. Merit engineers are aware of the issue and working on a fix.
- March 21, 2016The Hub experienced an issue this morning which rendered it unavailable. All services should now be working normally.
- March 15, 2016Security updates to campus firewall the morning of Tuesday, 3/15 at 5:00am.
- February 8, 2016We will be rebooting all the Wifi access points at 5:35 to resolve major outages across campus. The reboot will take around 10 minutes to complete. Please contact the ITS Helpdesk at x5999 with questions or concerns.
- February 1, 2016
Email is down for roughly half of the campus. We are working with our vendor to resolve the issue, but do not have an ETA at this time.
- January 30, 2016Wireless issues which began at approx. 10:00am Saturday 1/30 have been resolved as of 12:25pm.
- January 26, 2016Scheduled email outage to apply new SSL certs.
- January 21, 2016The service that hosts our email servers is experiencing a total network outage. They are working on the problem, but we do not yet have an estimated time to resolution. We will update this message as we learn more.
- January 18, 2016
Collab is back up again. If you are still experiencing issues, please call the Helpdesk at x5999.
Collab is down. We are working on resolution, but do not yet have an estimated time. This post will be updated when we have more information.
- January 13, 2016
- December 2, 2015
On December 13th, we will be doing a minor point-release update to the Moodle server. This time has changed from previous announcements. The Moodle server will be unavailable to all users from 7pm to 9pm on Sunday, December 13th.