Carleton SAAC: Mission Statement
- Encourage unity and communication between Carleton athletes, teams, coaches, and athletic administration.
- Offer input on NCAA rules, regulations, and policies that affect student-athletes' lives on NCAA member institution campuses.
- Increase involvement and awareness of athletic programs on campus and in the community through community service projects and volunteerism.
- Serve as role models for the department, student-athletes, the community, and children.
- Be actively involved in educational programming and leadership opportunities that foster personal growth, development, and team building.