A historical record with a selection of past ACE projects.
- Resources for getting involved with the 2010 Census in the Northfield and Rice County community.
- A funding opportunity for extending civic engagement projects and cultivating leadership skills.
- Description and sign-up page for the 2011 Project Pericles Debating for Democracy on the Road workshop, being hosted at Carleton College.
- This exhibition highlighted civic engagement between Carleton, the Northfield community, and beyond. Situated in Northfield's former middle school, this exhibition demonstrated Carleton's desire to preserve and commemorate elements of the community's past while also offering it a vast arena for future collaboration and connection.
- Below are assessments of the current state of three sectors within Northfield, MN. Students of the Public Sociology course completed these studies during the winter of 2009. Potential academic civic engagement projects are outlined for each sector in addition to a comprehensive presentation of the findings.
- The Careers in Social Justice program seeks to inform students about opportunities to pursue careers in fields that advance for positive social change.