- Town Loop. 57 minutes. 8 miles.
Chilly (40 degrees), sunny, and nice. Relaxed and easy run. Felt OK. Added 8x100 strides.
- If corruption and anti-democratic practices take place mostly in secret, will more information make Mexico more democratic and less corrupt?
Mexican Congress expands reach of freedom-of-information law
Mexico's Congress has approved freedom of information legislation that will allow public access ... more
- We're born on the other sideof a mirror....We see reflection of light offof obects, which tells us we'relooking into a mirror...we area mirror.The refelctive surface isour mind.Only by looking into the ... more
- Shannon Holden fired a two-under par 34 on the back nine, ending the day at 76 and the tournament in a tie for third while Grace Gilmore posted her seventh top-10 finish of the season, but Carleton came up just ... more
- The Carleton College baseball team has embarked on a nine-game road trip to conclude the regular season, and the journey started well for the Knights, who swept host Minnesota-Morris on Sunday by scores of 12-5 and 7-3. The biggest key ... more
- After falling behind in doubles, the Carleton College men’s tennis team battled back in singles to earn a 6-3 victory over Saint John’s University in the regular-season finale for both squads. The win gave Carleton a 22-2 overall record this ... more
- Mt. Vernon Rd. + Museum + Linn Ridge + Ink. 94 minutes. 14 miles.
Cool (40s), sunny, breezy. Eased into a solid pace. Felt pretty good. [Week: 72 miles]
- Treadmill. 42 minutes. 6 miles.
Started at 4:50 AM. Easy run. Felt OK.
- Five members of the Carleton College men’s track and field team participated in the Drake Alternative meet held at Gustavus Adolphus College on Saturday.
- The Carleton College men’s tennis team absorbed its first conference loss of 2015 and was defeated by a Division III team for the first time this season as the Knights dropped a 9-0 result to national No. 16 Gustavus Adolphus ... more
Carleton Athletics: Women's Tennis: Knights Gear Up for Playoffs by Closing Out Regular Season With Convincing Win over MacalesterThe Carleton College women’s tennis team concluded the regular season by dispatching of visiting Macalester College by a 9-0 margin. The Knights will enter the playoffs with a 13-3 overall record after going 8-2 in MIAC action.
- Shannon Holden posted a 79 and Taylor Wells and Grace Gilmore added 81s as the Knights grabbed a one-shot lead in its own Carleton Invitational. Five teams are within six shots of the hosts, including St. Catherine and St. Thomas ... more
- On Saturday, the Carleton College baseball team honored the three seniors on the roster but were not able to celebrate with a victory as visiting Saint Mary’s University jumped out to big leads in both games en route to a ... more
- Arielle Zuaro collected four hits and three RBI as the Carleton College softball team attempted to knock off MIAC regular-season champion Bethel University, but the Knights dropped a pair of tightly-contested affairs by scores of 10-9 and 6-3.
Carleton Athletics: Women's Track and Field: Ruth Steinke and Amelia Campbell Lead Knights on Busy SaturdayNORTHFIELD, Minn. — Although they were competing in neighboring states, juniors Ruth Steinke and Amelia Campbell turned in the top performances for the Carleton College women’s track and field team on Saturday. Steinked finished seventh in the steeplechase at the ... more