- Gillette Loop. 58 minutes. 8 miles.
Mild and nice. Slow and easy run plus 8x100 strides.
- Sometimes it seems that resolving a political/economic problem can be satisfying if your political opponents suffer as a result.
Iranian Parliament Cancels Cash Subsidies to 24 Million People
Iran’s lame-duck Parliament approved a bill… canceling cash subsidies to 24 million ... more
- Novak Road. 30 minutes. 4 miles.
Easy shakeout run.
- After grabbing a pair of early leads in game one, the bats suddenly went quiet for the Knights as the Carleton College softball team dropped both ends of a doubleheader at Saint Mary’s University.
- Town Loop . 60 minutes. 8 miles.
Cool (48 degrees), wet. Slow and easy run. Felt OK.
- Outside investment is a common way to expand the capacity of a state. President Buhari did that in Beijing.
China, Nigeria pledge to further promote strategic relations
China and Nigeria has pledged to further promote their strategic partnership during the ... more
- The Carleton College softball team split its doubleheader against Concordia College-Moorhead on Tuesday. The Cobbers scored late to take game one, 7-4, while the Knights scored eight unanswered runs to rally in game two, 9-4.
- Ink Road + Track. 67 minutes. 10 miles.
Mild (60 degrees) and wet. Easy 4 miles in 28:50, then steady 4 miles in 25:08 (6:11, 6:21, 6:21, 6:15). Then 1/2 mile jog to the track, then 4x200 w/ 200 jog ... more
- Ink Road. 29 minutes. 4 miles.
Easy shakeout run. Felt good.
- In the morning,did my chores,processed thoughtsof the night before.Waiting for an earthquakethe next few days.I felt the last one herebefore it happened.Waiting for election;Hillary the monkey,Bernie the fox,Trump ... more
- Injuries and academic conflicts left the Carleton College men’s golf team playing with only four players over the final two rounds of the Bobby Krig Invitational rather than the typical five-person lineup. The Knights placed 13th at the 54-hole event ... more