- Treadmill. 66 minutes. 10 miles.
Felt good again. Gradually picked it up to a good steady pace. Splits: 7:50, 7:05, 6:54, 6:43, 6:36, 6:29, 6:22, 6:17, 6:12, 6:06.
- Treadmill. 69 minutes. 10 miles.
Relaxed and easy run. Leg felt fine the whole way today.
- Town + Country Lisbon. 66 minutes. 9 miles.
Chilly (35 degrees), cloudy, and icy. Quad was sore for much of the run! [Week: 63 miles]
- Treadmill. 56 minutes. 8 miles.
Started at 5:30 AM. Relaxed and easy run. Felt fine.
- When opening a box of materials sent by Billy, William Alan Eicher, of Lakeland FL, my cousin and nephew of "Betty", Ethel Elizabeth Eicher (1913 Miamisburg OH - 1992 Lakeland FL) , I was amazed to find a detailed ... more
- The Carleton College women’s tennis team started the 2016 season with a pair of 8-1 road victories, knocking off Saint Mary’s University in a MIAC match before dispatching of Winona State University, a NCAA Division II program. All nine Knights ... more
- Some people have been asking about teaching plans.
Ten years ago I wrote 40 teaching plans for The Center for Learning. I was paid for the work back then and I do not earn royalties from sales.
All the ... more
- Beautiful colorful shabby...you are welcome if you dare to enter...but; leave your ideas outside.
- Institutions are for the institutionalized.Forty fifth college reunion this summer.I had an idea, with my dear friend, A.,who matriculated with me but took threeyears to write his senior paper, to givesomething back...not to the ... more
- I'm too old for this.My first book of poemswas just published inRomania. The chancesof anyone outside thatcountry seeing it are asgood as if it were publishedby Hillbilly Press inArkansas.It was ... more
- The Carleton College men’s track and field team left a handful of top performers at home due to injury or illness, but the Knights still managed to finished third out of eight teams at the UW-River Falls Winter Classic.
Carleton Athletics: Women's Track and Field: Ruth Steinke Races at U of M; Multi-Eventers Head to UW-River FallsWhile was originally supposed to be an “off” weekend for the Carleton College women’s track and field team, three members of the squad found themselves in competition on Saturday. Senior Ruth Steinke (Lima, N.Y./Honeoye Falls-Lima) raced the mile at the ... more
- Aided by an 8-1 record on the day by its rookies, the Carleton College men’s tennis team opened the 2016 season with a pair of road victories. The Knights knocked off Saint Mary’s University, 8-1, in a MIAC match and ... more
- If you don't know about my on-going composition project The Seasons then this post might lean towards the obtuse. Sorry. There's no time for any but the most cursory explanations right now. My goal is to do 3 new Mixed ... more