- Jonah Barry trimmed more than 25 seconds off his previous best in wining the 5000-meter run at the Saint John’s Invitational. He clocked a time of 14:58.27 and was hardly alone in establishing a new personal standard. In fact all ... more
Carleton Athletics: Women's Track and Field: Knights win six events at CSB-SJU Invite; Amelia Campbell breaks team heptathlon recordEllie Wilson took top honors in the 400-meter dash, one of six event victories for the Carleton College women’s track and field team at the CSB-SJU Invitational. Amelia Campbell won all seven events in the heptathlon and smashed the Carleton ... more
- The Carleton College men’s tennis team trailed after doubles and was tied 3-3 midway through singles before the Knights rallied to win the last three singles matches and defeat Saint John’s University, 6-3. The win moves Carleton to 13-7 overall ... more
- Ray Yong smacked two home runs in game one and collected six RBI on the day, but the Carleton College baseball team dropped both ends of a twinbill at Bethel University, falling 12-7 and 5-3.
- The Carleton College softball team opened a full weekend of action with a doubleheader at St. Catherine University. The Knights could not sustain an early lead in the dropping the opener, 6-4, then watched the Wildcats pickup a 1-0, walkoff ... more
- Oh, crap....I wrote myself a note...put it on the floor in front of my front doorI need it .....what are the chances I'll get it?1. right away and I'll do what I say....2. maybe I'll ... more
- An enigma is an eclair...it looks good, but,it's better when you bite into it.
- The Carleton College men’s tennis team returned to their winning ways and dispatched Hamline University, 7-2, Friday in a home match at Bell Field. The Knights were coming into their first conference match since Feb 28 and extended their record ... more
- Scobey + Pospisil. 58 minutes. 8 miles.
Cool (40s), sunny, and nice! Splits: 7:59, 7:40, 7:33, 7:26, 7:17, 7:11, 6:54, 6:34. Felt pretty good.
- Town + Treadmill. 30 minutes. 4 miles.
Easy shakeout run.
- The Carleton College Summer Mathematics Program (SMP) has been chosen to receive the "Mathematics Programs that Make a Difference" award, the American Mathematical Society announced today. The Carleton SMP is honored for its successful efforts to encourage women to pursue ... more